Official Entry Form
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. Open only to legal United States residents residing in the forty eight (48 contiguous United States and Washington D.C., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Any Entrant who is less than the age of majority in his/her state or province of primary residence (a “minor”) must have his/her parent or legal guardian's permission to participate. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor (including Sponsor’s pro staff), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the"Promotion Entities"); the immediate family members of each; and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related), are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Entries begin on 1/1/2020 at 12:00:01 am CT and ends on 6/30/2020 at 11:59:59pm CT. To enter, complete the official on-line entry form at www.winseaguar.com/smackdown and submit no later than June 30th, 2020. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of sponsor. Limit one entry per person. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. DRAWINGS/PRIZES: Fifty (50) winners total – one (1) grand prize winner for fishing a day with Mark Zona host of Zona’s Awesome Fishing Adventures (Approximate retail value $3000.00) selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received with winner announced on July 14, 2020. Forty nine (49) winners- one from each of the 48 lower states and Washington D.C. will receive a free spool of Smackdown braid (Approximate Retail Value $29.99).
Names in drawing will be selected at random via TrueDraw™, a proprietary software engine that generates secure, random and verifiable winners.
Grand Prize Winner receives one (1) day fishing; two nights hotel stay; airfare; meals and transport at location. Exact trip date and location to be mutually agreed upon by winner and fishing host. Fishing trip must occur no later than December 31st, 2021. No Cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferrable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight mail or postal mail, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for winners’ failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk email or security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL: All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this promotion; b) to release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Kureha America Inc (Seaguar) , their advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors and fishing hosts from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light), arising out of or in connection with the promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the promotion or any promotion related activity; c) to the announcement/use of name, statement, voice, image, taped footage, and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In no event will Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors and fishing hosts be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release, along with an IRS Form W9, which must be returned within time specified by Sponsor. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, are returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, winner will be disqualified. Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors are not responsible and shall not be liable for: a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; b) lost, late, or misdirected entries; or c) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the promotion or any portion thereof should any causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No correspondence about entries will be entered into nor will entries be acknowledged or returned. No prize transfer or cash equivalent of prize.
5. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the County of Jefferson.
6. WINNER LIST: To review a list of winners visit www.winseaguar.com/smackdown after 8/15/2020.
Sponsor: Kureha America Inc (Seaguar) 4709 ALLMOND AVE, SUITE 4C LOUISVILLE, KY 40209